Interested in making a difference in your community while gaining experience in the nonprofit sector? Want to encourage your peers to get involved in something bigger than themselves?
Youthlinc is piloting an exciting initiative open to high school-aged Youthlinc alumni: The Youthlinc Recruitment Internship. This is a 6-month, part-time opportunity.
The internship program is intended to attract students interested in continuing their involvement with Youthlinc, and in nonprofit work, who are eager to advance our mission of creating lifetime humanitarians.
- Outreach efforts to local schools and communities
- Raising awareness of Youthlinc’s mission to create lifetime humanitarians
- Digital marketing and public relations
- Community building
- Reduced Service Year trip cost OR payment for successful recruitment
- Priority placement on a 2020-2021 Service Year trip
- Youthlinc apparel and swag
- Real-world experience in the nonprofit sector
All applicants must be Youthlinc Service Year alums (or participants in the 2019-2020 Service Year) AND a resident of Utah.
Recruitment Internship Applications available, rolling acceptance
Decision Notification and Virtual Intern Orientation
Monthly Cohort Meetings