REAL LIFE SCHOLARSHIP
The Real Life Scholarship is a need-based college scholarship available for Real Life high school seniors or college students of refugee or immigrant background. Scholarships are awarded in the amounts of $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000.
- Have a refugee or immigrant background
- Be a Real Life participant
- Be accepted to a college or university and be a full-time student
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Complete FAFSA (PELL eligible)
What is Required?
Applicants must submit:
- A 1-2 page personal statement (stating refugee/immigrant background and education and career goals)
- An unofficial transcript
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, or student ID)
- A Recommendation Form (from Site Supervisor, Real Life Intern, or other)