2023 Real Life Scholarship
The Real Life Scholarship is a need-based college scholarship available for Real Life high school seniors or college students of refugee or immigrant background. Scholarships are awarded in the amounts of $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000.
- Be a Real Life participant or has participated with Real Life in the past
- Have a refugee or immigrant background
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Be highly motivated
What is Required?
Applicants must submit:
- Personal Essay (1-2 pages about personal education, background, and career goals)
- An unofficial transcript
- Copy of Photo I.D. (School, State, or Driver's License)
- Letter of Recommendation