Interested in making a difference in your community while gaining experience in the nonprofit sector? Want to encourage your peers to get involved in something bigger than themselves?
Youthlinc is piloting an exciting initiative open to high school-aged Youthlinc alumni: The Youthlinc Recruitment Internship. This is a 6-month, part-time opportunity.
The internship program is intended to attract students interested in continuing their involvement with Youthlinc, and in nonprofit work, who are eager to advance our mission of creating lifetime humanitarians.
- Outreach efforts to local schools and communities
- Raising awareness of Youthlinc’s mission to create lifetime humanitarians
- Digital marketing and public relations
- Community building
- $100 Monthly stipend for task completion
- Reduced Service Year trip cost OR payment for successful recruitment for successful registrations
- Priority placement on a 2021-2022 Service Year trip
- Youthlinc apparel and swag
- Real-world experience in the nonprofit sector
based on task completion$100 Monthly Stipend
BASED ON COMPLETED REFERRAL$100 Per Registration
All applicants must be Youthlinc Service Year alums (or participants in the 2019-2021 Service Years) AND a resident of Utah.
TIMELINE and dates
Recruitment Internship Applications available, rolling acceptance
Intern Orientation at the Youthlinc Office @ 6pm
Youthlinc Annual Benefit Volunteer
Monthly Cohort Meetings
Youthlinc Food Truck Volunteer
NOVEMBER 6 & 13
Youthlinc General Orientation Volunteer