2019 Youthlinc Real Life Refugee Scholarship Winners Youthlinc is pleased to announce a new…
ACT NOW for these opportunities!
NEW! GO AGAIN opportunity drawing:
· $25 per ticket goes directly to team project funds.
· For every 100 tickets contributed, an alum name will be drawn to ‘go again next year’ on the team of their choice.
· $700 of the cost will be waived.
· To participate go to www.youthlinc.org, Click Donate, and the Donate Now button. Contribute $25. Be sure to Specify Fund: GO AGAIN
· Open to everyone, but if winners are under 21 and not Youthlinc alums, local service will be required for Service Year teams.
· Open to Alum students.
· Make phone calls to your own team, mentors, parents, and your own donors.
· Plan an event (or events) to raise $2,000 in project funds for the team of your choice.
· Reach the goal by November 9, 2012 and you can go again. Local service not required.
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you are IN the race.
· Training meeting Saturday, August 11 10am at the office.
Applications due Monday, August 13 for the Leadership positions below:
Applications posted August 1 on the APPLY page of our website www.youthlinc.org
NEW! International Service intern: assists our International Service Director in all aspects of planning and overseeing our Service Year teams. Spend 8 weeks next summer in Southeast Asia – on us – helping 4 of our teams: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Friends & Family Vietnam.
Real Life in SLC intern: assists our Local Service Director in administering our afterschool teen refugee program. Free trip to the site of your choice 2012-13 Service Year.
Team Leader: Alum mentors make the best candidates. 7 Team Leaders in 2012-13 receive a free trip for their leadership.
Alum Leader: 7 Alum students act as Assistant Team Leaders locally & internationally, receive $1100 off cost of international trip.