2019 Youthlinc Real Life Refugee Scholarship Winners Youthlinc is pleased to announce a new…
How 36 youth are inspiring teams & changing the world
For the first time in Youthlinc history, we’ve invited student alums to apply to participate on a second Service Team in our newly created Alum Leader position.
THEIR ROLE: Alum Leaders take on additional service leadership responsibilities. Mainly, they co-chair a committee on their team with a Mentor, work with students on their committee, and lead efforts to raise $1,000 each for project funds.
THEIR IMPACT: Alum Leaders strengthen teams by sharing their knowledge of committee work and their international experiences. They inspire others with their passion for service. They will undoubtedly make even more substantial changes in the communities they serve, both internationally and here in our neighborhoods.
We couldn’t be more proud of our 36 2014 Alum Leaders for taking humanitarianism to the next level.
- Cambodia: Garett Garcia, Macy Gardener, Jen Librizzi, Cameron & Nicole Hales
- Guatemala: Brittany Barlow, Addie Bethers, Aaron Coon, MJ Nelson and Sarah Petersen
- Kenya: JJ Barth, Sarah Colby-Dobell, Avenlea Findlay, Cameron Silva and Carolyn Taylor (also our Real Life Intern)
- Peru: Emily Halliday, Katie Houser, Broc Jones, Gui Pelaez and Parker Wilcox
- Thailand June: Johanna de Gennaro, Dylan Drescher, Gabby Wolcott, McKay Mattingly, Erin McMaster and Angie Nickerson
- Thailand July: Shae Barber, Quincy Bowen, Lauren Jackson, Emily Martin and Kevin Warburton
- Vietnam: Sam Bergeman, Erin Colby-Dobell, Cassie Nguyen, Edie Nguyen, Kaitlin Stevens and Carter Woolf (also our Vietnam Assistant Team Leader)
For more info on applying to be an Alum Leader, or job responsibilities, click here.
This Post Has 0 Comments