Guatemala Updates from Friday June 22 and Saturday June 23rd.
- Our entire team worked side by side with students at Ak`Tenamit working on four different agricultural projects.
- The Vocational Committee began teaching. The first day they got to know each other through various games.
- Several members of our team spent the afternoon painting a girls dormitory a beautiful, bright orange (naranja).
- Others worked in a newly constructed computer room sanding countertops.
- Saturday our team traveled to Livingston where we spent a portion of our day hiking and swimming in The Seven Alters. Afterwards we shopped and bargained for souveneirs.
Written By: Kaila Balch