Invest in a Lifetime Humanitarian & Become a Legacy Sponsor
When you become a Legacy Sponsor at the minimum level of $1,000, your contribution offsets the international trip cost of a deserving student or mentor. We can choose the worthy individual, or you can. This choice must be made before each Service Year begins.
Your investment often makes the Service Year possible for the person you sponsor, and always instills a lifetime service ethic.
Because we want to encourage investment in the lifetime service ethic of our youth, students who apply, meet acceptance criteria, and are sponsored by parents, Rotary Clubs, any individual or business – at the Silver Sustaining Member level of $1,000 per designee – will be given priority acceptance as team size and composition allows.
If you continue your commitment to provide Legacy Sponsorship at $1,000/year, you accrue Sustaining Member benefits from reduced trip cost to a free trip minus airfare over time.
Click here for an explanation of Sustaining Member donation levels – Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond – and the associated, completely transferable benefits.
- Sustaining Membership can be achieved through automatic monthly or annual withdrawal from a bank account or credit card.
- Go to our Donate page to contribute a Legacy Sponsorship or set up automatic withdrawals.
- $900 directly offsets the sponsorship designee’s international service trip costs. $100 is the fee for Youthlinc to administer our excellent Service Year curriculum.
Donors can contribute lesser amounts per designee as financial aid awards to worthy students. Youthlinc will retain 10% of the contribution as our administration fee. Students who are partially sponsored may receive admission preference.
Financial aid awards, ranging from $300-$900 are available through application to students or mentors.
- After our Service Year application deadline, a committee of Board and staff members reviews financial support applications and makes awards.
- Sustaining Members can designate their Legacy Sponsorship to be used for financial support.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions regarding Legacy Sponsorship, Sustaining Member benefits, or financial aid awards.